Landscaping in Sunningdale with a Personal Touch
Choosing between landscaping companies is a little like choosing the elements for your garden space. From planting schemes to artificial grass and paving, everything must fit in with what you have in mind. You have every right to expect a personalised garden design service that’s as unique to you as the shrubs, borders and features you want to use in your outdoor theme. Our landscapers know a thing or two about great service and provide the utmost care and attention to our customers in Sunningdale.
From making the choice between real and artificial lawns, to patio laying with materials that blend in with the environment, the team at James Larkin Landscapes Ltd has you covered every step of the way.
Setting us apart from other landscaping companies, we offer a completely tailored and friendly service, working closely with customers to reflect individual personalities in outdoor spaces.
We take the time to discuss your design aspirations and creative influences, using these to inspire our own designs. In doing so, our landscapers transform properties in the Sunningdale area and deliver on our key service promises.
Choosing the Right Landscaping Company
If you want a landscape to reflect your personality, take the time to find a service provider with the ability to translate your ideas into reality. It is important to note that some landscapers only specialise in one area. If you wish to integrate multiple elements into your garden, such as patio laying, artificial grass or fencing alongside softscape, you need to make sure the company you choose can provide all relevant services.
If you want to add something unusual to your space, such as modern artificial lawns or a timber deck, you’ll need a business with experience in these materials.
James Larkin Landscapes offers the following advice on choosing landscapers who can provide the services you need while ensuring your personal tastes come through in designs:
- Look for landscaping companies made up of experienced team members and with a checkable portfolio of previous projects in the Sunningdale area.
- Check the testimonials of previous customers or ask potential landscapers for references. There is no better business advertisement than a happy client.
- Ask to see previous garden design projects or, at the very least, request some “before and after” photographs of several completed jobs.
- Check the full breadth of previous work by looking at a company’s previous soft landscaping projects as well as their hardscaping work, including their use of artificial grass and different patio laying styles and materials.
- Look for landscaping companies with the scope to offer something different, such as artificial lawns. They’ll usually add something more unique to your Sunningdale property.