The Landscaping Company in Kingston with the Personal Touch
Choosing a landscaping company is a little like choosing the elements for your garden space. Things must fit in with what you have in mind. You have every right to expect a personalised garden design service that’s as unique to you as the shrubs, borders and features you want to use in your outdoor theme. Our landscapers know a thing or two about great service, and about providing their customers in Kingston with suitable levels of care and attention.
From making the choice between real and artificial lawns, to implementing garden paving in a material that blends in with the environment, the team at James Larkin Landscapes Ltd has you covered every single step of the way.
Our landscaping company has a great personality and works closely with its customers and clients to bring out the personality in their outdoor space. We take the time to discuss your garden design aspirations, and to use your creative influences as our own inspiration. In doing so, our landscapers transform properties in the Kingston area and deliver on the key service promises of our business.
Choosing the Right Garden Design
If you want a landscape to reflect your personality, take the time to find a service provider with the ability to translate your concepts and ideas into reality. Some landscapers only specialise in one area so, if you wish to integrate garden paving into the outdoor space of your Kingston property, there’s little point in choosing a soft landscaping company.
If you want to add something unusual to your landscape, such as modern artificial lawns or a timber deck, you’ll need the services of a business with experience in these materials.
James Larkin Landscapes offers the following advice on choosing landscapers who can provide the services you need and still reflect your personal tastes and styles:
- Look for a landscaping company with experience throughout its team and a checkable portfolio of previous projects in the Kingston area.
- Check the testimonials of previous customers or ask potential landscapers for references. There is no better business advertisement than a happy client.
- Ask to see previous garden design projects or, at the very least, request some “before and after” photographs of several completed jobs.
- Check the full breadth of previous work by looking at a company’s previous soft landscaping projects and their hardscaping work with different garden paving types.
- Look for companies with the scope to offer something different, such as artificial lawns. They’ll usually add something more unique to your Kingston property.